Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Book signing: Books on Sketching at the Mall Galleries

Book signing

Tomorrow (Thursday 5th March) you can meet me, see some of my sketchbooks and get your copy of Sketching 365: Build your confidence and skills with a tip a day signed at a "Meet the Author/book-signing" event in the bookshop at the Mall Galleries between 3pm and 7pm.Sketching 365: Build your confidence and skills with a tip a day

I'll be joined by fellow urban sketcher James Hobbs who is author of best-selling Sketch Your World who will also be bringing his sketchbooks.

The Mall Galleries is going to do a discount deal for anybody attending the event between 3pm and 4pm - you'll be able to buy both books for £20.

Pastel Society Exhibition & Art Event Evening


My book contains a section on pastels and a number of wonderful images by Pastel Society member Felicity House.
If you come to the book signing you might like to stay on and

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED AGAIN because of too much spam.
My blog posts are always posted to my Making A Mark Facebook Page and you can comment there if you wish.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.