Monday, June 16, 2014

Jerwood Drawing Prize 2014 - online deadline is 5pm today

Just a reminder that today is the deadline for registration for the Jerwood Drawing Prize 2014. The deadline for online registration: 16 June 2014, 5pm.

You can read more about it in my blog post Jerwood Drawing Prize 2014 - Call for Entries.

Jerwood Drawing Prize - Winners and Selected Artists 2010-2013


Winner of the Jerwood Drawing Prize 2013
Apocalypse (My Boyfriend Doesn’t Care)
Ink on paper, 183 x 150cm
© Svetlana Fialova
These are the blog posts about artists who have won the prize or been selected for exhibition in previous years
Plus my 2008 blog post about Antony Gormley on drawing - at the Jerwood - which includes some great observations about drawing.

NOTE: I'm been very busy finalising the content of my book at present - hence the infrequent posting....

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED AGAIN because of too much spam.
My blog posts are always posted to my Making A Mark Facebook Page and you can comment there if you wish.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.